Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day 88, Season 1 - I See Success Coming

I say this with regards to completing the 100 day challenge successfully. I didn't blog everyday and at first I kinda wanted to beat myself up over that, but then realized what was most important; that I kept with the co-creating, manifesting practices and thinking that is so important during these challenges.

The first 100 days is almost over. The goal that I set to be leaner and healthier by the end of the first season was a success. I've lost about 15 lbs since I decided that losing weight was the goal for the first challenge. I inadvertently also set another goal as well - to have some beauty products out, which also means having the website up too, by Christmas. Well I did that too, and so far I've been getting rave reviews on both. Nothing special with the site yet, but I've been getting compliments on the look and feel of it. It does have a nice little ambiance to it.
What I didn't get a chance to do was get the labels printed, so I didn't go to the trouble of applying the shrink wrap to the bottles either. I'll do it next time.

Well anyway, that's all for now.

peace everyone,

Vee

PS. by the way, the name of my beauty products company is Kalahz Beauty, so feel free to drop by anytime.
http://www.kalazh-beauty.com/

No comments: