Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Season 1, Day 63 - My Natural Beauty line Products

...I just love the sound of that!
It has such a nice ring to it.

Well I haven't gone to bed yet. Hope this post posts as December 2nd, since it's just a little past midnight. Sometimes the times are just a wee bit off. And before you ask, yes I do have my account set in the right time zone.

So I'm up looking around the web at different types of emulsifiers. I found one which is relatively new, so not many products contain it. And it's totally natural, so that's a major plus. Not going to say exactly what it is, cause that wouldn't be such a good idea, huh?

But anyway, I am still working on my natural beauty line. I've mixed up a couple of remedies for some friends with different problems. One who's have some acne-type, facial outbreaks right now, and another who is having trouble with her son and severe dry scalp with large flakes. So they're basically testing the products for me. Of course I made the products specifically for them with their problems in mind. Can't wait to get the final verdicts;-)

I'm thinking too about going on and buying some packaging containers and labels. I think for Christmas this year, I'm going to be giving away my products instead of buying a bunch of gifts. I'd been telling Jordan about Kwanzaa anyway, so I'm thinking this would be a good time to start practicing as well.

Anyway, don't feel like editing tonight.
'bout to go to bed.
please excuse any typos.

Peace and love,
vee

No comments: