Sunday, December 14, 2008

Season 1, Day 75 - A friend in need

Yesterday I took Jordan to his friend, Brett's birthday party, then we went to the mall.
Was supposed to go over to a dear friend's house because she'd lost her sister, who was also a very good friend of mine. But after Jordan and I got home from the mall because he was complaining of not feeling well (ie. tummy ache from eating too much pizza) and his feet were hurting (breaking in some new shoes), I ended up losing the energy I had and fell asleep. And I slept, and slept, and slept. So needless to say, I was up nearly all night from sleeping so much yesterday.

So now here it is and I'm getting ready to go to my friend's house this evening, cause I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't.

Anyway, nothing co-creatory to talk about - not really.
Just the same o.
So I'm gonna run now.

peace, love, light,

vee

No comments: