Saturday, November 22, 2008

Season 1, Day 53 - Running into it already!

I've been on my new job for less than a month and I'm running into BS already.
You know I was so thankful to get this job, and I still am. But believe me, working for someone else is never going to be ideal for me. NEVER!!!!

Employer politics are the same no matter where you go, even if dressed in a different disguise. And the demands they make of you are never really realistic, because they're made up by a boss sitting in an office with paper and figures in front of them, who is totally out of touch with the reality of the specific job. And the main focus is for the company to make as much money as possible; and hey, I can totally understand that. It's just not what I choose for myself. I don't choose to simply follow rules and be someone else's robot, while they gain wealth and flourish. I do, however, choose to be gracious and grateful and as agreeable as possible while I'm still in this place of working for others. See you have to be happy and grateful where you are in order to be lifted out of that situation and allowed to go to the next level. Instead of getting frustrated, I'm goint to instead, see it for what it is...a vehicle to take me where I want to go.

So there it is.
I'm thankful for employment in today's economy. I'm thankful for my benefits and salary. I'm thankful for the opportunity to serve others, while building good karma and planting good seeds. I'm grateful that God is using me to do his work by helping people who really need help. And most of all, I look forward to the day when I am doing all these things in my own business and by my own rules. I'm going to be an awesome employer!

Peace, love, & light, co-creators,
vee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vee,

I have been following your blog and have wanted to comment so many times about a number of various topics. But usually I would read your blog at work and couldn't comment due to being blocking from logging in to blogger. I just want you to know how much I can see your growth and how much it makes me want to join you Co-Creators! It's so ideal! I am so proud of you.

For some faith is easy and obtainable on a daily basis in all aspects of life, but for some, it takes a more daily accountability of each thought and the actions behind them in order for them to become and remain focused and positive.

I can see your growth this year. My God, I am so delighted about the year 2008. I have learned so much and not by my own doing, but by being introduced to others who've opened up my eyes.

As this year closes, I am looking forward to so many wonderful beginnings in the coming year. I want to keep my positive spirit all throughout the year of 2009. I've honestly learned that we achieve not by dreaming, but by doing.

Thank you so much for allowing me to be on the road of life with you. I am so glad that you and I both choose our own paths. Just hang in there and you know that great things will come your way. They already have!

BTW, I can't believe I forgot your birthday. But don't worry, the 40s are better than the 30s. I know you're not there yet, but I'm just preparing you for some great years. Happy Birthday and God bless you my dear friend. I love you!

Cynthia