Monday, November 24, 2008

Season 1, Day 55 - Productivity is so Invigorating to me.

Today was productive.
Didn't get no sleep, but it's all good.
I don't have to be at work until 9 tonight, so i still have time to take a nap.
Besides, this is going to be a short week. Since I don't work holidays or weekends, when I get off on Wednesday, I'll be off for almost a week.
Whoo hoo!!!

Today I did the core instructor part of one of the new projects I'm working on. I'm going to be a CPR/AED instructor. This will definitely add value to my present mission of promoting health & wellness, and disease prevention and education. Not to mention the experience will help me to be better prepared at being a yoga instructor. It has given me insight on all the dynamics that go into being an effective teacher. And sure I teach people things all the time, but not in an environment where people specifically come with the sole purpose of learning something to advance themselves, and never in a classroom setting where you have to deal with multiple personalities at the same time. So not only will I be able to add yet another service I can provide to the public while using it to create additional income, but it's also going to serve as preparation for bigger things to come.

Don't know if I'll get a chance to blog tomorrow or not.
If not...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
And don't do nothing I wouldn't do;-)

vee

No comments: