Sunday, October 5, 2008

Season 1, Day 5 - Financial Freedom

The Road to Financial Freedom:
Manifesting my home into a business

So today was pretty productive.
I spent most of my manifesting energy today on co-creating my personal care home.

I spoke with my sister-in-law, Birdie, who is a financial advisor, about the steps I need to take in order to transition my house into a personal care home. We came up with a few different solutions on getting the money to make home repairs, improvements, and updates to make sure my home is in compliance with state regulations.

We talked about everything from refinancing to getting a home equity loan. We talked about the value of my home, getting an adjustor, how credit scores are viewed, debt to income ratio, etc. The talk was very enlightening, especially since this is her area of expertise. We also talked about Money markets and the importance and advantages of keeping my business income separate from my earned income, getting term life insurance, and starting a college fund for Jordan.

So now I know my first step in getting this thing started.
Baby steps. Yeah I know, baby steps, but still they're steps in the right direction.

Ok, gotta go. Getting ready to get Jordan to bed. He just had his bath and brushed his teeth.
Tomorrow's a big day for both of us. He's starting school. Isn't that awesome?!!
My baby's growing up so fast:-(


nighty nite, journal.
talk to ya tomorrow.

PS. and don't let me forget to tell you about all the things I've co-created and co-manifested over the past couple of months. Even though i'm officially just starting the challenge now, I've been helping to manifest lots of good things lately. Just haven't been logging it;-)

and oh yeah, maybe tomorrow I'll work out at the gym. I'll keep you posted!

peace, love, & light,
vee

No comments: