Sunday, October 26, 2008

Season 1, Day 26 - The Fair and the Mini Circus

Jordan and I went to the fair today. It was a last minute decision and we had the times of our lives. Matter of fact, we just got in. My cousin called me earlier and I told her we were going to the park. When she mentioned she was taking her kids to the fair , I thought to my self, "that sounds like a good idea!" Not to mention, tonight was going to be the last night and the carnies would be packing everything up and leaving town tomorrow.

Jordan did most of the riding. I did ride the ferris wheel, Himalayan ride and carousel with him. The fast was out the window tonight, cause you know I wanted some good ole carnival food. There was a little, mini circus with 4 tigers and 8 dogs. lol. I know it sounds crazy, but it was so cute. We played games. We enjoyed each other and everyone else. We ate junk food. We had a ball!

Anyway, not much else to talk about.
Gotta go so I can hurry up and get ready for tomorrow.
First day or **work, ya know?

nite nite, journal.

vee

PS. and I'm going to practice my moments of stillness before going to bed;-)

peace.

No comments: