Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Season 1, Day 21 - Well, what can I say?

I don't have anything to talk about tonight.
Basically just journaling now to keep the energy going.
I'm getting a lot of affirmations and confirmation from the universe.
Lot's of things and circumstances steering me and leading me to only greatness knows where, but I'm loving and enjoying the journey.

Oh yeah, I've got something in the works with a very well known writer. He's agreed to give an interview to little ole me. Now I just need to sit down and write out the interview questions. So that's what's on my to-do list for this week. Got to get that done. For real. I'm so excited, but kinda nervous too. Anyway, I'll let you know as soon as I have the interview post ready to go live.

peace and light, co-creators,

Vee

No comments: