Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Season 1, Day 22 - Painting with Donna Dewberry

I received my Donna Dewberry beginner's art supplies and DVD last week.
I looked at a little of the DVD last night, and today I felt inspired to begin my lessons. Didn't spend a whole lot of time with it; just basically trying to wrap my head around a few of the simplest techniques.

I can see this is going to be so fun.
And I think I'm going to be pretty good at it too.
My energy runs hottest when I'm allowed to be creative.
And Jordan had a ball learning how to load and dip his brushes.

I will definitely have to post some pics of my work as soon as I'm making art and not just playing with colors and one-stroke techniques.

OK journal, good night.

Peace, Love, Light & Creativity,

Vee

P.S. And I'm doing okay with the smoking too. Can't say I'm 100% smoke-free, but definitely working towards it. I had a total of 4 cigarettes today - bummed from my brother, of course. lol.

No comments: