Friday, October 10, 2008

Season 1, Day 10: Yowser, yowser, yowser...I feel Good!

Ok, Ok, so I didn't post on yesterday.
But at least I'm happy about the reason why.
I was asleep. Went to bed earlier last night than I have in months.
And this is a great thing, cause one of my goals is to be healthy and balanced, which includes getting enough rest every night. My son's getting enough rest these days since he's in school, but me - I'm still up late every night and then up early to take him to school.

The goal was for him to get 8-10 hours/night and my personal goal is to get 7-8 hrs/night.
Since I'm a night shift worker, it's hard to turn it around on my days off, even though I'm not working right now. But the wonderful thing about me is that I'm not an insomniac. I just hate going to sleep at night cause I look at it like it's my alone time, my me time.

So last night I decided to take a whopping dose of benadryl (just 50mg) so I would have no choice over the matter. I needed some rest and was determined to get it. I watched Larry King Live and then a little AC360, but by the time he announced the No. 2 name on the Most Wanted List for the people most responsible for the Wall Street Crumble, the TV was watching me. I fell asleep on the couch and my brother woke me up at about 12:30am. I raced upstairs to my bed and fell right back to sleep. Oh well, guess I'll catch No. 2 and No. 3 tonight.

Now today, everything looks brighter. I feel good. I feel like singing. Today will probably be a very productive, manifesting, optimistic day.

peace, love, and good sleep,

vee

No comments: