Sunday, October 12, 2008

Season 1, Day 12 - TGI Sunday

Church was great!
Thank you, Rev. Goodman. I enjoyed the service and the singing.
I almost joined today. Don't know what stopped me. Then again I guess it was me. But I did sign up to do some volunteer work. Now I just need to officially join the church and maybe possibly the choir too.

Jordan and I stopped to eat lunch and I met a wonderful spirit. Her Name is Ferneasa Cutno Booker, of Cutno Dance Center in Augusta. I'd heard about this young lady a while back and was fascinated by what she was doing in the community with her dance studio. So today was the day, I guess, for me to meet her. She was an extremely warm and open soul from the first moment we saw her. She greeted my son as if she already knew him, and her family was beautiful.

I'm sure this was a connection that was meant to be made. Can't wait to see what comes next. Perhaps I have some knowledge for her and she has some for me.

Ok, off to the movies. We're going to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
I'll tell you all about it later.

Peace, love, and happy Sunday,
vee

No comments: