Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Season 1, Day 29 - Really? Day 29 already?

Boy, I need to get crackin'!
Almost 1/3 of the way to the finish line, and mostly all I've been doing is blogging.
Well, that's what this space is for, but still...
OK so I know that if I want to see some definite changes by the end of my first season, I really need to crank it up a gear or two.

The fasting thing is a near distant memory. I don't want to drink juice for a month. Just don't want to, so I'm not going to. It wasn't a sound decision anyway; it was a decision made out of haste. Me wanting some really quick results but not doing much work to get there. Today while I was getting breakfast on my way to orientation, I grabbed for a breakfast sandwich, then decided on a better choice. Lunch was light and for dinner, we had a large, green salad. My goal is to continue this for as long as I can. I'm not going to put any time frames on it. I just want to be healthy and eat healthy. So I looked in the mirror today and decided I liked what I saw. I'm NOT perfect, but I am perfectly me. Yeah, there's room for improvement, and I will work on being better - NOT skinnier. And the getting skinnier - wait, I don't even like how that sounds - and the getting leaner and healthier will be an added bonus.

Today's intention: **By the end of the first season, I will be leaner, healthier, better.
and at the end of the season, I'll post pics of me before and after.

g'night, journal;-)

Peace, Love, & Light, Co-creators,
Vee

No comments: